- Subject matter: orthopaedic mattresses, beds and sofas.
- Objective: setup PPC to match semantics in Google AdWords (search, Google Display Network)
15 advertising campaigns with fine adjustment:
- for each region,
- for promotions with a deadline,
- sorting by hot, warm, cold queries,
- by the advertising display time,
- retarget marketing,
- 1 advertisment = 1 query,
- use of UTM parameters.
Automatic bet raising:
- auction warm up with minimal expenditures,
- display over search results (special placement) for the minimum price,
- switch off ad display, if the website is on the first page of the free search results for the given query.
Increasing the number of key queries:
- 5,000 and more initial queries for a fast launch of advertising campaigns,
- We’re increasing this number gradually, it is currently 10,324 queries
- Detailed elaboration of the queries for relevant platforms,
- Use of additional operators to lower the cost of a click and increase CTR,
- Cross exclusion of queries.
Monitoring and analysis of advertising campaigns through Google.Analytics
Increase CTR through ad improvement
Decrease the cost of a click through:
- high CTR,
- fine adjustment of the advertising campaign,
- large number of key queries.
Screenshot of some statistics from the Yandex.Direct SONIT settings interface: